901 W. Rex Allen Dr. | Willcox, AZ 85643
Hospital: 520-384-3541 | Toll Free: 1-844-696-3541
What's the first thing you see when you walk in to the doors of Northern Cochise Community Hospital (NCCH)? The smiling faces of our admissions staff and Auxiliary Volunteers!
They will help you with directions, and assist you as you begin the patient registration process. Whether you're coming to visit a patient for the first time; checking in for an outpatient procedure, or as an inpatient, our auxiliary volunteers and admissions staff will get you started on the right path!
At NCCH, we encourage patients to play a vital role in their care. Please ask us questions if you are not clear on the care being provided.
If it is an emergency, our experienced nurse practitioners, physicians, nurses and ancillary staff in our 24-hour emergency department are there to assist you.
Important papers you MUST bring:.
- Medical insurance cards
- Photo ID
- Name and address of employer
- Name, address, and telephone number of closest family member
- List of all medications you are currently taking
- Advance Directive (Living Will) and Durable Power of Attorney, if you have one.
Additional items you may want to bring:
- Nightwear, robe, rubber-soled slippers (hospital gowns and slippers are available)
- Reading materials and your address book
If you are packing for your child, you may wish to include:
- Comfortable nightclothes
- A few special toys
- Coloring books, crayons, books, etc.
What not to bring:
- Large amounts of money
- Jewelry and other valuables
Patients are encouraged to send home all money and valuables with a relative or friend. Northern Cochise Community Hospital is neither responsible nor liable for loss or damage to personal belongings.