901 W. Rex Allen Dr. | Willcox, AZ 85643
Hospital: 520-384-3541 | Toll Free: 1-844-696-3541
We offer the new, Softer MammogramNorthern Cochise Community Hospital (Radiology / Mammography Department) is certified as a Softer Mammography Provider, a distinction awarded only to an elite group of healthcare facilities. That means we provide a soft foam cushion, called MammoPad®, for each woman's personal use during every screening, free of charge.
The MammoPad®; has already helped millions of women ease the discomfort of getting a mammogram. MammoPad was designed by a female breast surgeon to provide a Softer Mammogram and make mammography more comfortable. The cushion brings warmth, comfort, and cleanliness to the experience.
Clinical studies prove the breast cushion significantly reduces the discomfort and cold that many women feel during mammography. About 70% of women reported it reduced their discomfort by half.
The MammoPad® is FDA-cleared, does not impair image quality, and makes it easier for you to be relaxed, warm and comfortable during your exam. That helps our highly skilled mammography technologists achieve the best possible mammogram. It's one way we provide the tender loving care you deserve.
What women have to say about MammoPad:
- “The pad made a dramatic difference. It made the mammography equipment a lot warmer and softer.”
- “The MammoPad definitely reduced the amount of discomfort I felt during the mammogram procedure. I want to tell my sisters and others I know who don't get mammograms due to the pain, that there is finally something out there that can help.”
- “Greatly decreases the discomfort — use them all the time!”
- “The pad REALLY helps! Thanks”
- “Much more comfortable and it also made me feel more comfortable with the 'cleanliness' of the procedure as a new pad was put down just for me!”
To schedule a Softer Mammogram, or if you have other questions, call (520) 384-3541 ext 6461 or, 1-800-696-3541 x 6461.