901 W. Rex Allen Dr. | Willcox, AZ 85643
| Toll Free:
Map to Hospital
Boots and Bling Fundraiser Event
Board of Directors
List of Services
Outpatient Nursing Services
Rural Health Clinics
Patient Financial Services
Registered Nurse - Emergency
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
(1)Regular Full Time, 36 hours per week (3-12 hour shifts) & (1) PRN Position
Manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current, Unrestricted, AZ RN license required.
- Current CPR or BLS required.
- Current ACLS (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
- ATCN or TNCC (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
- PALS (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
- NRP - Preferred.
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs in order to provide quality care to assigned patients, prioritizing the patients in the order of seeing the provider
- Explains procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patient.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team to ensure quality care.
- Maintains/reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Documents all nursing care, procedures, medication administration, communication with ancillary departments and providers, and family interactions and interventions.
Position Type :
Lydia Newkirk - HR Manager
901 W. Rex Allen Dr.
Willcox, AZ 85643
Emergency Department Registered Nurse
Click Here to fill out our official online application.