901 W. Rex Allen Dr. | Willcox, AZ 85643
| Toll Free:
Map to Hospital
Boots and Bling Fundraiser Event
Board of Directors
List of Services
Outpatient Nursing Services
Rural Health Clinics
Patient Financial Services
Registered Nurse-PRN - Med/Surg & ED
Registered Nurse, PRN
Northern Cochise Community Hospital, Inc. is a community based hospital that services Northern Cochise County as well as neighboring communities in Southeast Arizona. NCCH provides health services as a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital with a level IV Trauma, six-bed ER and includes two off-site Rural Health Clinics.
Summary: Responsible for utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate provision of safe patient care, assuring confidentiality, comfort, and advocacy within the scope of nursing practice. Manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
-Provides general nursing care to patients
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs in order to provide quality care to assigned patients, prioritizing the patients in the order of seeing the provider
- Explains procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patient.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team to ensure quality care.
- Maintains/reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Documents all nursing care, procedures, medication administration, communication with ancillary departments and providers, and family interactions and interventions.
Must have the ability to prioritize and make autonomous decisions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current, Unrestricted, AZ RN license required.
Current CPR or BLS required.
Current ACLS (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
To apply, submit application online at www.ncch.com and fax resume to 520-829-9448.
Position Type :
Angelina Romero - HR Recruitment/Retention Mngr.
901 W Rex Allen Dr.
Willcox, AZ 85643
Click Here to fill out our official online application.